Thursday, July 30, 2015

Transformation Challenge Preview #transform


Hello Boys and Girls!

This Monday August 3rd will be the day I announce registration for the 8 Week Transformation Challenge.

I wanted to give you some detail how this challenge works and how it can benefit you when sign up!





1. It's an 8 week challenge that's filled with homework assignments, point system, prizes, sit down strategy meetings, workout commitments, weekly emails, online support, etc.

The winner of this challenge will need two things. Best before and after photos, along with the most points. Everyone signed up to this 8 week journey will be sending in before and after photos of all their progress. (Do not worry these photos will not be shared over the internet, they are just for a progress marker)

Homework assignments will be anything from completing food journals, sharing meal and gym photos, going for a hike, walk, run, or bike, cleaning out the fridge of sabotage foods, etc. 

These assignments will have points allotted to them and I will keep track until the end of the 8 weeks.

2. There will be 3 different packages to sign up for. One will be an online only where as the other two include one on one sit down meetings with myself to create an individualized plan discuss any questions, concerns or anything else related to food, training and beating out the competition.

There will be also an early bird special for only 2 WEEKS then after the price of each package will go up, so be sure to register before the early bird expires.

There is also limited spots as I can only take so many people on without overloading myself with work. For example, I can take more online participants than the other packages with sit down meetings, as I will need physical time being in the gym with everyone.

3. There will be a prize for the winner which will be announced closer to the start date of the challenge. The suspense is probably killing you right now! 

Now, because you are an avid reader of my blog and want more about this challenge I will be giving you an exclusive head start before anyone else! 

Comment below this blog "SIGN ME UP I WANT TO #TRANSFORM"  and I will personally email you all the details and how to register this Sunday and will secure your spot.

Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment