Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hire Me.

I don't usually blog about myself. I think I've only posted one blog about my weight loss story, but nothing that promotes my business and profession, and what I could do for you.

I think it's only fair that I can promote myself, if I am constantly giving you great information on health and fitness, along with many jokes about pop culture.

Since I like to grab attention every once in a while and stick out from the crowd, like how my hair inspiration came from Zane formally known as a previous "1D" member. ( I don't think everyone really understood the pain the whole world went through )

I thought this would be a great opportunity to explain what sets myself apart from the competition.





Here are my 3 reasons:

1. I am a Training Coach, not a personal trainer.

A training coach goes above and beyond to help you reach your goals. Not just in the gym but outside.

I take the time to get to know you, figure out what is preventing you from reaching your utmost potential. It might take 3 months, or it could take a couple years to see physical progression depending on many factors.

As a coach, I create a plan for you, execute the plan, and then I accept the responsibility if the plan does not carry out. Because some where along the way when you felt like you couldn't do it, it was my fault not to realize and push you through it.

But no matter what it takes its my mission to take you there. It's really easy to show up to work with a clip board in my hand with a program I downloaded off the internet that has 5 sets of bench press and squats along with 100 crunches to get your "core" strong.

I've worked in the big box gyms before, and the things I've seen personal trainers do to clients and happily take their $70-100 every session is pure robbery.

As a coach, I create a plan for you, execute the plan, and then I accept the responsibility if the plan does not carry out. Because some where along the way when you felt like you couldn't do it, it was my fault not to realize and push you through it.

2. Education. 

Certifications, conferences, webinars, DVDs, books, membership websites, blogs, articles, are what I live for. If there is something new in the industry you bet your bum I'll be going after it, and have my own opinion about it, to eventually educate my clients on it.

Every year I plan out what conferences, books, dvds, etc I will invest in. The moment a client asks me something fitness related that I've never heard about, is the day I will know I am falling behind in my continuing education.

A personal trainer can easily get a certification online and within a weekend, and pose as an "expert" online and sell you every different type of snake oil out there.

3. This is my career, not a job.

Many of you have probably had a trainer before, or had friends that used to personal train, or know of someone that is a part time trainer/bartender/fire fighter/fill in the blank.

The world of fitness is difficult and challenging to make a living off it. The stat out there is, if you can not make a living off being a trainer in your first two years, you're not cut out for it.

You constantly have to hustle, grind and then some. You can just sit back and let clients come to you.

That's why you don't see many people choosing the career choice of a trainer and sticking with it for more than 1-3 years.

Hopefully this gives you some insight why to hire me, or someone like me. Just remember a personal trainer is a repetition counter, a training coach, coaches values.

No comments:

Post a Comment