Thursday, July 23, 2015

Big Project Coming Your Way!

Hello my fellow readers!


Today marks the day that I've completed my Precision Nutrition certification!


Thank you! Yes!

You might be wondering what this means to you? Well, I am currently working on two projects with my new certification.

1. Transformation Challenge. This will be a in person and online challenge for 8 weeks in September. This challenge will be open to my clients I train in the gym along with anyone who is interested,

I will be only take a handful of clients for this challenge so be sure to jump on this the moment I announce registration!

I will give further details closer to the start date!

2. Online Nutrition Coaching. This will be my main focus going down the road in my career. I will have different options here, but essentially just like coaching clients at the gym, I'll be offering my services online, and coach you through any nutritional obstacle standing in your way to success!

Again, this will be a limited spot ordeal, as there are only so many hours in the week.

The benefit of having a nutrition coach is the same as a training coach. Many of you might be thinking, if I have a training coach, nutrition should be included. Well it is, but to a certain point.

For example, I'll see a client 2 hours per week on average. They come into the gym, workout, sweat, and focus at the task at hand. Do you really think if I start spitting out nutritional advice during the hour that any of that information will stick? Most likely not, I will get a lot of looks like this,


All jokes aside, but I had more success with clients when I would take them out for coffee and discuss their nutrition. Paving a way to success with sit down meetings are the best. Just like coming to the gym I am educating you the best way to loose fat, gain strength, build muscle, etc.

Now I am super excited to get this going, so stay tuned and jump on this as soon as I put out registration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment