Thursday, November 12, 2015

New Services, New Projects, Here's what I'm up to!

If you're like me you like planning projects and looking forward to the future and what it holds.

Sometimes I think about projects and ideas so much that my brain will race all over the place to the point where I can't fall asleep at night on a Tuesday night knowing I have to wake up at 5am morning to train clients.

You do everything to try to get to sleep. Count sheep, stop singing that stupid Selena Gomez song, figuring out how many more mortgage payments you need to pay off the house, and of course turn your pillow to the cool side.


This leaves me writing my ideas down and reading a few more pages in my current book and possibly going on my phone to check out some more things. All of this will happen within 30 minutes trying to fall a sleep, then asking myself "what if I did this instead?" "what if I made this first" and then I will hopefully get to sleep around 1am....

So, here is what I am focusing on next that will help you, my readers expand your knowledge in the world of fitness and health.


1. My Website! Yes, I will finally have my own website. I am hoping to have it up and running this December or the latest in January. The reason why I have waited so long (almost a year) to have my own website is content. I could have easily put up a website my first month of my business but I wouldn't have anything! I'd be paying for a page with barely any content.

Now I am at a point where I will have things to offer and have frequent contentfor my readers and clients.

I plan to have a free ebook for everyone who signs up to my website which contains over 20 fitness related tips and explained in detail.

I will have products such as programs, supplements, small gym equipment, meal plans, online training and more!

2. Nutritional Coaching: With the success of my Transformation Challenge I will be offering my clients and online clients a chance for nutritional coaching on a bi-weekly and monthly basis. I've already mentioned this service to those in my challenge as they will have "dibs" on spots first, and then I will be offering it to the general public.

So the first week of December 1st I will advertise this service to everyone and I will have limited spots open. Be sure to email me or comment below to reserve a spot!

3. Meal Plans: Same thing, the participants from the challenge will have the first crack at this service. I will be creating meal plans for you based on what you like to eat and keep it within your macros, calories and what you usually shop for, or need to start shopping for. We will figure out the best strategies to help you to your goal, whatever it may be, and create a meal plan to support it.

Be sure to check when I offer this to the general population as nutrition is usually the fall back on most people's fitness journey.

Now go and enjoy your weekends everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment