Thursday, August 20, 2015

Success Story: Sarah

Sarah is one badass Mom. She cycles, deadlifts, and crushes any kettlebell exercise out there.

Sarah's journey started when she realized that postpartum recovery was necessary after she completed her first 10km and her performance didn't meet up to her expectations. She felt "like someone had beaten me on the insides" and had to look further than just "kiegals" that many doctors recommend after pregnancy.

Since doctors are not movement orientated physios, this is as good as it was going to get... Until her very good friend Arleigh refereed her on to me along with a couple other coaches at a gym I was at previously.

With proper progression, time and dedication Sarah has become an elite athlete in my opinion. She has trained with me for 3 years or more(I lost count), and has crushed any goal put in front of her. From 10km runs, cycling, triathlons and even her recent victory of a 205lbs deadlift.

In case you missed it on Facebook, here it is again.




Impressive right? She is a great role model for all women and mothers out there that think they can't lift anything heavier than their own children.

In my opinion the clients I train that put their 100% effort day in day out in the gym and on top of that raise a family are real celebrities that need recognition.

So I'd like to think Sarah is officially a super hero based on everything she does! She is our very own Super Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment