Thursday, June 18, 2015

Success Story: Hilary

Hello Everyone,

Today I wanted to share a success story of one of my clients.

Hilary, started training with myself and a couple other coaches about 3-4 years ago. Then she realized I was the only coach that would wake up early enough and contentiously train her at 6am week to week.

For a 6am client she probably has the most energy I've ever seen, and did I mention she's also a mother and still finds time to kick butt in the gym!

I do not know how she does it, especially when I, myself don't get going and out of that fuzzy sleepy state until 9am every morning.

Since then Hilary has put in the time, effort, and has taken every single bit of advice I have given her and went above and beyond that. Sometimes so much that I needed to tell her to slow down.

Here is Hilary before she started with me



And here is Hilary now kicking ass and taking names!





Now she is able to not only cycle over 100km and run 10km as a warm up, but also be incredibly strong. From deadlifting 185lbs to performing 5 bodyweight chin ups, she has come a long way and is still continuing to surprise me with her dedication in the gym.

I am very proud of her and all of her accomplishments, she is a great role model for all women out there, thinking of becoming the best they can be.

Great work Hilary!

No comments:

Post a Comment