Thursday, February 5, 2015

For all those who don't have "time."

This one will be a short one as I know people already don't have "time" for anything.


So.... For all those who struggle with healthy and clean eating during the week, because cooking takes WAY too long. I've included four slow cooker recipes for you that are easy and delicious!

Over the holidays I caved in and bought myself a slow cooker. If you do not have one, stop what you're doing and go get one. This thing changed my life! It has made it easier to prep and cook my meals for the week.

I can throw in any meal into this thing before I go to bed, and 10-12 hours later (I usually pass out by 8pm every night) I wake up and I have my food ready for the next couple days. The only thing I regret is not getting the biggest slow cooker Walmart had to offer...

Now I find myself constantly on pinterest, pinning new recipes, every night before bed. I have realized I have wasted a lot of time, but at least I have over 1000+ recipes for my slow cooker.....


Now that I have you attention I think you should go out an invest $60 dollars into a slow cooker.


Below are the recipes I have tried, and are my go to's during the week.


Curry Chicken

Mashed Garlic Cauliflower

Butternut Squash and White Bean Soup

Over Night Oatmeal

Enjoy!

If you have any other questions on nutrition or recipes let me know, and I'll share my knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment